A FusionHub License has become invalid after migrating or changing hardware of the FusionHub.
A license activated FusionHub cannot be transferred to another host for software protection purposes.
To resolve this issue follow these steps:
- Download the existing FusionHub configuration file and shutdown the device.
- Go to your InControl 2 environment. Release the FusionHub license on your organization’s Warranty and License page and InControl 2.
Creating new FusionHub:
- Install a new FusionHun from scratch (Guide Here)
- Enter the released license into the newly installed virtual machine.
- After the Fusion is rebooted, upload the earlier downloaded Configuration file.
Your FusionHub appliance will now operate as normal again.