The latest Peplink Firmware is available now!
The Ninja’s View
We expect a lot of exciting new features in a new Peplink firmware release, and firmware 8.1.1 doesn’t disappoint.
We already mentioned some of the highlights when we had a first look at the beta version.
- Added support for firewall filtering and Outbound Policies by DSCP
- Added support for Wi-Fi “Air Monitoring Mode”.
- Added the ability to define Upload & Download Bandwidth values on Cellular WAN.
- Added new API to configure WAN Settings All Models
- Added support for OpenVPN as WAN. (license activated)
Peplink has also published a webinar discussing these features in detail.