The latest Peplink beta firmware just dropped on the forum. Here is my first impressions after looking at the release notes.
Release Notes highlights
- Drop in mode now supported across all models.
- Devices with inbuilt GPS can now be used as a time server
- Improved DPI and outbound policy capabilities around web filter types.
- Netflow has been added.
- Speedfusion can now use an external TCP accelerator
- Individual bandwidth limits on a speedfusion vpn is now possible
New Speedfusion Detail Graphs
Look at these beauties! So much more detail is now available to assist with SpeedFusion trouble shooting and monitoring – b-e-a-utiful!
Managed to get Netflow working on my Balance One at home
I’ll update this post as I dig deeper into 8.1.0 but it looks like a great evolution.